The tent, which was called the meeting tent,
Moses used to pitch at some distance away, outside the camp.
Anyone who wished to consult the LORD
would go to this meeting tent outside the camp.
Whenever Moses went out to the… Continue reading →
We want to be able to minister to as many people as possible. I do affiliate marketing but my income from that is small. We need your financial support.
- Sacred Heart Morning Prayer May 10, 2017Wisdom 4:16-5:8 16 The righteous who have died will condemn the ungodly who are living, and youth that is quickly perfected* will condemn the prolonged old age of the unrighteous. 17 For they will see the end of the wise, and will not understand what the Lord purposed for them, and for what he kept them safe. 18 The […]Sacred Heart of Jesus Radio
- Sacred Heart Evening Prayer April 21, 2017John 15:1-11 15‘I am the true vine, and my Father is the vine-grower. 2He removes every branch in me that bears no fruit. Every branch that bears fruit he prunes* to make it bear more fruit. 3You have already been cleansed* by the word that I have spoken to you. 4Abide in me as I abide in you. Just as […]Sacred Heart of Jesus Radio
- Prayer of Complete Trust in the Sacred Heart April 20, 20171 Corinthians 15:29-41 29 Otherwise, what will those people do who receive baptism on behalf of the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized on their behalf? 30 And why are we putting ourselves in danger every hour? 31I die every day! That is as certain, brothers and sisters,* as my boasting of […]Sacred Heart of Jesus Radio
- Sacred Heart Morning Prayer April 20, 2017Acts 3:1-10 3One day Peter and John were going up to the temple at the hour of prayer, at three o’clock in the afternoon. 2And a man lame from birth was being carried in. People would lay him daily at the gate of the temple called the Beautiful Gate so that he could ask for alms […]Sacred Heart of Jesus Radio
- Sacred Heart Afternoon Prayer April 16, 2017Isaiah 51:9-11 9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord! Awake, as in days of old, the generations of long ago! Was it not you who cut Rahab in pieces, who pierced the dragon? 10 Was it not you who dried up the sea, the waters of the great deep; who made the depths of the sea […]Sacred Heart of Jesus Radio
- Sacred Heart Morning Prayer April 16, 2017Exodus 12:1-14 12The Lord said to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt: 2This month shall mark for you the beginning of months; it shall be the first month of the year for you. 3Tell the whole congregation of Israel that on the tenth of this month they are to take a lamb for each family, a lamb […]Sacred Heart of Jesus Radio
- Sacred Heart Afternoon Prayer April 12, 2017John 12:20-26 20 Now among those who went up to worship at the festival were some Greeks.21They came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, and said to him, ‘Sir, we wish to see Jesus.’ 22Philip went and told Andrew; then Andrew and Philip went and told Jesus. 23Jesus answered them, ‘The hour has come for the […]Sacred Heart of Jesus Radio
- Sacred Heart Morning Prayer April 11, 2017Jeremiah 15:10-21 10 Woe is me, my mother, that you ever bore me, a man of strife and contention to the whole land! I have not lent, nor have I borrowed, yet all of them curse me. 11The Lord said: Surely I have intervened in your life* for good, surely I have imposed enemies on you in a time of […]Sacred Heart of Jesus Radio
- Sacred Heart Morning Prayer April 7, 2017Jeremiah 26:1-16 26At the beginning of the reign of King Jehoiakim son of Josiah of Judah, this word came from the Lord: 2Thus says the Lord: Stand in the court of the Lord’s house, and speak to all the cities of Judah that come to worship in the house of the Lord; speak to them all the words that I […]Sacred Heart of Jesus Radio
- Sacred Heart Evening Prayer April 4, 2017John 6:60-71 60 When many of his disciples heard it, they said, ‘This teaching is difficult; who can accept it?’ 61But Jesus, being aware that his disciples were complaining about it, said to them, ‘Does this offend you?62Then what if you were to see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before?63It is the spirit […]Sacred Heart of Jesus Radio